- What is the main function of linear interpolation?
- Creating a linear relationship between two points
- Determining an unknown value on an existing line between two known points
- Extending a linear relationship beyond known data to predict the line’s behavior
- Making a graph for a report
- A heat pump has the following output capacity at standard rated temperatures: 36,000 Btu/hr at 47°F and 20,000 Btu/hr at 17°F. The output capacity between those temperatures is a linear relationship. The design heating load of the home is 22,000 Btu/hr at 22°F. Determine the output capacity of the heat pump at the design temperature and if it is sufficient for this home.