1. Which of the following components are in both heat pumps and air conditioners?
- Indoor coil
- Expansion valve
- All of the above
2. Why do some heat pumps have auxiliary heat?
- Auxiliary heat is more efficient
- Heat pumps sometimes need assistance in very cold outdoor conditions or with a very large temperature difference between the current indoor temperature and the set point
- Heat pumps are never installed with auxiliary heat
- Electric, gas or oil-based auxiliary heat still works if there is a power outage